*le texting in class*
- Roommate: I just need to watch the rainbow sponge and I'll be okay.
- Me: Oh my word you can't make me laugh out loud in the middle of class!
- Roommate: Did you really? OH MY GOSH! WIGGLES!
- Me: Earth tones!
- Roommate: Calm down Dee.
- Me: That was one night I did NOT sleep
- Roommate: Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh my gosh!
- Me: Of course you can go straight!
- Roommate: There are three different sizes because I can't stand just one sssize.
- Roommate: OH MY GOSH! Guess what?!?!
- Me: YOU GOT THE EMAIL??!!!?!?!?!?!?!?? (about tickets for Holy Musical B@man)
- Roommate: No.... I was just going to say that the army's arts and crafts department is sending me to Korea. Now I feel bad. :(
- Me: I. Hate. You.
- Roommate: I'm so sorry. I'm the worst person ever.
- Me: For the moment, yes. I've never had my hopes brought up so high and then crushed so violently.
“The relationship of a girl and her favorite novel can be complex indeed.” —Andrea Cremer (via amandaonwriting)
Just spent the last twenty minutes listening to Google Translate say “Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die,” in over fifty languages. #procrastination
Every single Star Wars soundtrack is on Spotify.
My economics paper just got a thousand times more epic.
I refuse to believe that this didn't happen
- Darren: Guys, I'm gonna be on Glee.
- The Starkids: That's awesome, man! We're happy for you!
- Darren: Guys, I'm gonna be on Broadway.
- The Starkids: Wow, dude, are you serious? That's great! We're very happy for you!
- Darren: Guys, I'm gonna sing with Kermit the Frog.
- The Starkids: WHAT?!??!? WHY?!?!?!?! HOW DID YOU GET SO LUCKY??? FOR MY LIFE, DARREN! YOU ARE ONE LUCKY BASTARD, WE CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT YOU RIGHT NOW. JUST... JUST LEAVE!!!!!!!